Erdinger Competition - Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 1st August 2022
General Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions applicable to Participants in the "Erdinger Prizes Campaign"
A. The Erdinger Prizes Campaign
The Erdinger Prizes Campaign (the "Campaign") is a campaign being organised by P Cutajar & Company Ltd (the "Organiser") through which Participants may participate by purchasing an Erdinger® pack of five beers and glass (specified under section E below) (the "Exclusive Product") containing a scratch card (the ‘’Scratch Card/s") located on the underside of the pack lid subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Participants may scratch the panel on the scratch card and instantly win one of many exclusive Erdinger gifts. Prizes are to be redeemed at the Erdinger stand during the Pinta Beer Festival in Valletta between the 25th and 28th August or at The Store, Triq taz Zwejt, San Gwann following the event.
All scratch cards can be submitted at the Erdinger stand during the Pinta Beer Festival or at The Store to get in with the chance to win a Trip for Two to the Herbstfest Erding 2023 in Germany.
B. Duration of Campaign
The Campaign shall commence on 1st August and shall end on 11th August 2022 both dates included (the "Promotion Period").
C. The Prizes
- Winning Participants can win gifts, including but not limited to (the "Gift/s"):
- Erdinger Weisbeer glasses 50cl
- Erdinger Urweisse glasses 50cl
- Erdinger alcohol Free Glass 50cl
- Erdinger Stein 0.5 lt
- Erdinger Coaster World's Most Popular 1 Pack of 4
- Erdinger Serving Tray
- Erdinger apron
- Erdinger Bar Towel
- Erdinger T shirt ' Never Skim' Various size (men & women)
- Erdinger Baseball Cap
- Erdinger Alcohol Free umbrella
D. Eligibility and Participation
- Participants shall include anyone over eighteen (18) years of age with a valid Maltese identity card (the "Participants" and "Participant" shall be construed accordingly), to provided that employees of the Organiser, and their family members, shall not be eligible to participate in the Campaign.
- Persons may participate in the Campaign by purchasing the Exclusive Product (specified in Section E below). On the underside of the lid of the Exclusive Product, participants may find a scratch card.
- Participants may scratch the panel on the scratch card and instantly win one of many exclusive Erdinger gifts.
- Gifts may be redeemed as provided in section F below.
- All scratch cards can be submitted at the Erdinger stand during the Pinta Beer Festival or at The Store to get in with the chance to win a Trip for Two to the Herbstfest Erding 2023 in Germany.
- When a Participant enters the Campaign, no personal data is shared with the Organiser.
- The Scratch Card is located exclusively on the underside of the lid of the Erdinger 5 beer + glass pack.
- This product is available on the marketing during the campaign at leading supermarket and convenience stores.
- Participants may redeem their gifts by scratching the panel on the scratch card to reveal their prize.
- The scratch panel will reveal one of the following messages:
- Erdinger Bar Accessory
- Erdinger Beer Mug
- Erdinger Fashion Accessory
- Erdinger Glassware
- Participants may then visit the Erdinger stand during the Pinta Beer Festival in Valletta between the 25th and 28th August or The Store, Triq taz Zwejt, San Gwann between the 29th and 11th September 2022 to redeem their gift.
- They must present their scratch card and be given one of the gifts listed in section C above within the corresponding category won.
- Failure to present the Scratch Card will result in the forfeit of the Prize.
- Each Scratch Card may be subject to a specific validation process.
- Should a Prize be out of stock or otherwise unavailable at the time in which the Participant chooses to redeem it, the Participant will be notified. The Organiser shall not be liable should a Prize be unavailable at the time of redemption and/or order.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the available Prizes at any time during the Campaign.
- Prizes must be redeemed at the respective locations detailed above.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for any other Prize or cash. All Prizes redemptions are final. Refunds, exchanges, and other matters in connection with the Prizes are governed by the terms and conditions of the Merchant and are not the responsibility of the Organiser.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for defective Prizes.
G. The Grand Prize
- The grand prize offered is a trip for two persons to the Herbstfest Erding 2023 in Germany.
- This includes;
- Flights to Erding Germany for two people
- Accommodation in a 3 star hotel for one night for two people
- One day ticket passes for two people to Herbstfest Erding
- An Erdinger Brewer Tour
- Any additional days or activities will and should be borne by the winner.
H. Participation for the Grand Prize
- All scratch cards can be submitted at the Erdinger stand during the Pinta Beer Festival or at The Store to get in with the chance to win the Grand Prize.
- All scratch cards must be duly filled with name and surname, mobile no and ID card number.
- These details will only be used to contact the winner.
- A random draw will be held on Monday 12th September 2022 dat The Store in San Gwann.
I. Modifications and Termination of the Campaign
- The Organiser reserves the right to shorten, extend, and/or suspend the Promotion Period or otherwise modify the Promotion Period at its discretion and at any time.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein including but not limited to the Exclusive Product which contain the Scratch Card; methods by which Participants can acquire and redeem the Prizes; the Prizes available; methods by which Participants may enter into the grand prize draw and the grand prize draw details at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Participant's ability to participate in the Campaign.
- The Organiser reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the Campaign at any time, for any reason, with or without notice, even though the termination may affect a Participant's ability to participate in the Campaign.
- A Participant's participation in the Campaign constitutes the Participant's acceptance to these Terms and Conditions as may be amended from time to time. Participants are responsible for keeping up to date with any changes that the Organiser may have made to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions will be made available on www.thestore.mt/erdingercompetition and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser shall disqualify any Participant if the Participant engages in any improper activity of the Campaign in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, or otherwise if the Participant breaches any of these Terms and Conditions or applicable law. Disqualification on these grounds may result in the inability of the Participant to retrieve any of the Prizes or participate in the draw of the Grand Prize. In addition, the Organiser shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Prizes may not be transferred or assigned, and are not transferable upon death, as part of domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by the Participants while participating in the Campaign.
- All questions or disputes including regarding eligibility of the Campaign, the Prizes, The grand prize, or a Participant's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the Organiser in its sole discretion.
- The Organiser is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Campaign or utilized by the Participant, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Application or online service or for any other technical or nontechnical error or malfunction.
- The Organiser and its respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development or execution of the Campaign or the production or distribution of Campaign materials ("releases") shall not be held responsible or liable in the event of a printing error or irregular packaging.
- Subject to paragraph 6, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organiser, its officers, directors, shareholders, representatives employees, promotion agencies, agents, successors, assignee, and , or service providers, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the Campaign or in connection with the Prizes offered through the Campaign.
- The Organiser makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the nature or quality of any Prizes which are provided during the Campaign. The Organiser shall not be held responsible and to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law accepts no liability for any Prizes that are defective in any way or do not meet the Participant's expectations or requirements.
- As a condition of participating in this Campaign, Participants agree that:
- any and all claims shall be limited to actual, direct out-of-the-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Campaign, but in no event attorneys' fees and/or any other indirect costs.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and the Organiser in connection with Campaign, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the Laws of Malta without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Malta.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Participants and the Organiser pertaining to the subject matter herein. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.